From the Train to Trichy!
I waked up
While the world is still sleeping
The first thought came in my mind is yours
As like the last thought before I sleeps...
Nowadays
I prefer not to bother you
As i never knew still
What's your thoughts about me?
Am i bothering you? Or adding value?
You never acknowledged any
Or discouraged any.
Often
The overwhelming
The unspoken
I convert as poetry
I keep you inside of my soul
And talk to you
I created a world for us
Where i speak to you
Where you listen
Often this imaginary world is what saving me.
You made me write poetey in english
You made me listen hindi songs
You made me being in solidarity, silence
You made me lot
I never knew
You really reading these poems
But as wind flows
Make people breath
I write to you
I write by you
You being happy
Living with greatness
Is what i always want
Either with me
Or with someone
Doesn't matter..
I will pass this birth
With what you have blessed to me
The greatness of love
The greatness of memories
That smile..
I waked up
While the world is still sleeping
With the thought of yours
As usual.. As always..
VB
4.56 am| 02 July 2026| from the train to trichy.
Comments
Post a Comment